Friday, January 07, 2005

No Sign of O-Space-Man

Hmmm. It's 11a.m. and O-Space-Man has neither shown up nor called in
sick. It's extremely quiet in the marketing department. Just me
here, alone. Has he quit already? After just two weeks? I know
Mama Bear (CEO's wife) took him out to lunch yesterday and gave him a
bit of a talking to about clocking in on time...is he making a point?
Or, has be been killed in some freak fire or abducted by aliens from
Roswell?

Too bad, because Lilly and I really had hopes of improving our poker
game. He's seems to be quite the poker stud, and we had hopes of
fitting in some lunch-time games. A sad loss for the Producers, a sad
loss indeed.

BTW -- if you're reading this O-Space-Man...there are several people
(dignified blog readers) who are very interested in your opinions of
this blog and of the Producers. Please feel free to leave comments,
which would be enjoyed by all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O-Space Man here, reporting in. Well, I can't say if it was the Merry House of Holiday Wonder's meatloaf that did me in, or if it was the strange chicken soup thing I had at the Korean place Thursday night (maybe a combo of both?), but I woke up early this morning and needless to say things were not good. I called and left a message for Jan. I just woke up so Lord knows what my messages say.

I'm going to try and come in tomorrow morning and get some work done or at least research some more for The Project over the weekend.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Cornbreath, I'm not sure how quite to take that. But I guess it's a good thing. Genius, you say?

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home