Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm the Culprit

Ok, I admit it. This time (and only this once, I may ad) it was me who stole food out of the fridge. An ongoing problem here.

It was four o'clock and I was famished. I've had my eye on those Friday's chicken quesadillas in the freezer for about 2 weeks, at LEAST two weeks now. I'm sure no one wanted them. After all, frozen food ONLY lasts so long, right?

They were so yummy too. Generally devoted to health food...I have a strange weakness for pre-packaged or frozen Mexican foods. Taquitos at 7-11 or those seven-layer nachos at Taco Bell. Yum yum.

Well, the Friday's quesadilla were great, I warmed them up, stuck them in a coffee mug, and snuck back to my desk. All the time hoping the delicious aroma would not reach the nose of the owner of the stolen goods.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i share your weakness for prepackaged mexican food, though i think going the taquitos route is taking it a bit too far and not just by the grease-ification factor. i'm talking bang for your buck here. might i suggest the prepackaged burritos located next to the refrigerated sandwich racks? quite tasty, much more cost effective, and (call me crazy) outstanding with chocolate milk.

next time up the ante...i'd like to see you fit my smoked turkey and pesto on french bagette into that coffee cup.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are HILARIOUS!

You redefine the concept of work.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devoted to health food?

Honestly.

I've seen you at the vending machine, sneaking in Cheetos or some other cuisine-of-the-coronary. Embrace the dark side! Eat the unhealthy snack foods OPENLY!

Defy the militant organic-foodies!

-Goat Boy

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home