Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Lilly got a job offer!

I received a job offer today! Yeah! No more negative work environments. No more shitty pay. Bring on the ethics, bring on the training and bring on hot studly bosses! Well I didn't actually get the last one :(.

I'll let you know how my resignation goes tomorrow. I haven't decided whether to give a full two weeks notice or not yet. I may tell them I'll stay the full two weeks if they agree to write me a letter of recommendation (which Mama Bear said they don't do). They may just tell me to fuck off. I really don't know.

I think we need to pass on editorial rights to employees still stuck with the Producers. I think that is the best way to keep this blog going. New faces, new points of view. Of course always dealing with the same old shit because nothing will ever change! Mr. Happy Go-To and the intern for starters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are we ever to know why O-Space Man got fired from Other Peoples Money?? Hope you didn't get hired to work in another boiler room Miz Lilly.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home